Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Going great so Far

Back at school now this semester!

My sister just had her Sweet Eighteen!

Just got a great new job!

The Guy is still great! He's at home more now. One word: economy...

Got enough saved to buy my first car!

I've been "natural" for about 7 months now & I'm happy with my new hair!


Over all a lot of things are going well in my life. I'm trying to stay positive. When I'm alone I seem to be the most happy. I think that when I'm around people I'm either really happy or cranky : / Don't know why I have a change of heart around the Guy so often. Yesterday he said I'm only happy around him at night...no pun intended. He meant that when we go to bed I seem to be at peace with him. My mother calls me "intense" in the sense that I can have a fierce attitude at times. Think I get it from my Dad, he's a hothead...

Anywho, craziest thing ever happened to me two days ago. I use public transportation & I love it! Except for when my feel hurt & there's no seats to sit in, or the air conditioning is too high or completely off, likewise with the heat, etc., etc. So needless to say, I catch the bus and train to school. From the train there's a free shuttle to my campus. So I get on the shuttle and sit next to a girl. I'm minding my own business, reading the paper, and then I 'sniffle'. I think I hear the girl next to me say something under her breath, but I'm not sure. I 'sniffle' again, and I clearly hear her say 'Stop!'. Huh? Ok, so I 'snifle' again for good measure, just to see if she would respond. No response. So I turned to her and said "Did you just say something to me?" She said "Yea, I just have a problem with people sniffling near me..." yada, yada, yada. Are you flippin' kidding me??? I told her she should be more polite and ask me to stop, or something. I mean come on, would you tell a stranger to STOP SNIFFLING!? I could see someone saying, stop stepping on my foot, stop breathing down my neck, etc. But sniffling, idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment